Just in case anyone is interested in what classes I’m taking this semester:
- History of the English Language – Historical changes in the grammar and pronunciation of the English language from Old English to the present. Introduction to Indo-European origins of English.
- Principles of Teaching a Second Language – Linguistic and pedagogical principles of teaching English to speakers of other languages.
- Intermediate Spanish Composition and Conversation
- Judaism – A comprehensive introduction to Judaism: an overview of Jewish philosophy and theology, rituals and customs.
- Major World Religions – Explores the differing ways in which Asian and Western religions interpret life and reality. Includes study of Hinduism, Buddhism, Chinese and Japanese religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Global Animal Agriculture – Animal Agriculture as influenced globally by political, religious cultural, economic and climatic factors.
P.S. I need a roommate, preferably by October 1 (so I don’t have to pay double rent). Know anyone??? EMAIL ME