FIFTY ODD THINGS ABOUT ME (stolen from Porché)
1. How tall are you barefoot?5’1.5”
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?Nope
3. Do you own a gun?No
4. How do you eat your eggs?Hard-boiled
5. Do you have a word/phrase you are obsessed with, if so what?ferrocarrilero
6. What do you think of hot dogs?My opinion varies day to day.
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?Silver Bells, O Come O Come Emmanuel
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?Either water or something warm like tea
9. Can you do push ups?More than I used to, but not as many as I’d like.
10. Is your bathroom clean?Yes!
11. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?My ring.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?Hug trees & look cute in a bandanna…
14. Do you own a knife?I have a multi-tool with several knives in it.And I have a sword.
15. Do you have A.D.D.?I was diagnosed with it as a child, but I think I’ve learned to deal with it pretty well.
16. Middle Name?..René
17. Name three thoughts at the exact moment that you are thinking about?
1) Work is boring
2) I should be doing something productive
3) I hope I hear from the Honduras-interest people today
18. If you could pick a different name for yourself, what would it be?I don’t know.I like my name.
19. Name three drinks you regularly drink:Water, Vault Zero, Orange Juice
What time did you wake up today?6:45 (I didn’t get my wake-up call today)
22. Current worry?Having money to buy Christmas gifts.
23. Current hate?I have to agree with Porché on the stupid monthly visitor 😛
24. Favorite place to be?Someplace warm and sunny
25. Least favorite place to be?Work
26. Where would you like to go?United Kingdom
27. Do you own slippers?Yes & they are pink… don’t laugh.
28. What shirt are you wearing?A red long-sleeved shirt
29. Do you burn or tan?Neither, I just dry out like a raisin
30. Favorite color(s)?I like them all for different reasons.
31. Would you be a pirate?I don’t think I’d make a good pirate.But I could probably be a wench.
32. Who is your favorite NSYNC member?Ugh… ugh…. No…
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?Usually songs we sing at the Rock
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?I was afraid of my family disappearing or dying while I was asleep.
35. What is in your pockets right now?I don’t have any pockets today.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?Kelly & I had some giggles last night.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?I had sheets that had belonged to my mom & her siblings.Each child had sheets with a particular color.My mom’s had red roses.But my favorites were the ones with yellow roses.
38. Worst injury you have ever had?Hmm… my knee injury from soccer in high school still bothers me.My shoulder injury from my bike wreck in ’99 still bothers me too.Then there was that bike wreck last year followed by the glass bowl incident.Oh, and the stitches in my head when I was 3…. I’m just a little accident prone.
40. Are your parents still together?They live in the same house.
41. Who is your loudest friend?Maybe Kate?
42. Who is your most silent friend?My two Jessicas are both kind of quiet.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?I hope he still does.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?I don’t particularly wish, but they make me joyful.
45. What is your favorite book?That’s a really difficult question. I love books.
46. What is your favorite candy?Those old-fashioned soft peppermint sticks
47. What song did/do you want played at your wedding?We had Ashokan Farewell, Bron-Yr-Aur, and Come Thou Fount of Many Blessings. We danced to “Head Over Feet” by Alanis Morissette.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?Maybe “World Without End” by Five Iron Frenzy, maybe “Into the West” by Annie Lennox
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?Sleeping poorly.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?Why didn’t I get my wake-up call?