69 QUIRKS ABOUT ME: (stolen from Lola)
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Meghann’s BD is the day before mine
3. Last thing you ate:
4. For or against same sex marriage:
I’m for same sex civil unions – and civil unions in general. I think there needs to be a bigger division between church & state when it comes to holy matrimony.
5. I say Shotgun! You say:
As long as I’m driving. I don’t sit in the back.
6. Last person you hugged?
7. Do you believe in God?
8. How many U.S states have you been to?
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in:
10. Name the state you were born in:
11. Name something you like physically about yourself
12. What do you dislike most about yourself?
I don’t know.
13. Who do you go to for advice?
It depends on what it is. Sometimes Aaron, sometimes John, sometimes my mom, sometimes Kate.
14. Why are you still up?
It’s 9:22 am. There’s no reason to be asleep.
15. Who made you angry today?
Me, because I forgot to bring anything for breakfast (thus my carrots for breakfast).
16. Favorite type of Food?:
I just like food in general J
17. Favorite holidays:
18. Do you download music:
No. I’m lazy.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty or not?
Ewww… of course!
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Nope, I’m taken.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Someone wrote a song for me once.
23. Do you love anyone?
I love lots of people
24. Do you like Bush?
I think he’s probably a nice guy to those who really know him.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
26. Have you ever went white-water rafting:
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
28. How much money ya got?
I don’t know. I got paid today though, so I have some.
29. Have you met a real redneck?
It’s pretty much unavoidable around here.
30. How is the weather right now:
31.What are you listening to right now?
Some crappy soft rock song on KPLA.
32. What is your current fav song?
I haven’t really listened to anything fabulous recently.
33. What was the last movie you watched?
I have no idea. Maybe Mr. Deeds.
34. Do you wear contacts:
35.Where was the last place you went?
Umm… what? I went to Backyard Burgers for dinner last night. Does that count?
36. What are you afraid of?
37. How many piercings and tattoo’s have you had?
2 piercings, no tattoos.
38. How many pets do you have?
39. What’s one thing you’ve learned?
Be quick to listen, slow to speak, & slow to become angry.
40. Do you get along with your parents?
With my mom.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I’ve never been.
42. Have you ever fired a gun:
I think maybe when I was a kid, but I don’t really remember.
43. Are you missing someone?
I miss my warm bed & my honey beside me.
44. Fav. TV show?
Heroes, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Family Guy
45. Do you have an ipod?:
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
48. Who would you like to see right now?
49. Favorite movie of all time?
Lord of the Rings
50. Do you find yourself loved?:
I feel loved.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to be doing?
52. Favorite flower?
Daisies & yellow roses.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Plain, maybe a little salt & butter, but not much.
54. What Magazines are you reading:
The only magazine I get is Shape.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Not that I can recall.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
Not real recently.
57. Do you have a pet peeve?
58. What’s something that really bugs you?
People who act/speak before they think about the possible consequences.
59. What is your favorite color?
I like them all for different reasons.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I like his older music, but I think he has serious issues.
61. What’s your favorite smell?
62. Favorite basketball team?
I don’t really like sports.
63. Favorite cereal?
64. Do you drive?
More than I want to.
65. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
Ohhh, man, I’ve had some seriously sleep deprived days
66. Last time you went bowling?
Ugh, I have no idea. Probably years ago with MNM.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
On the floor of a two-room school at the top of a mountain in Honduras, which was only accessible by mule.
68. Who was your last phone call?:
69. Last time you were at work?
I’m at work now (and it’s slower than slow today).