- 1 (3-4 lb) beef roast
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 jar banana peppers
- Garlic salt
- Season roast with salt, pepper & garlic.
- Place roast in crock pot and add Italian dressing, and enough water to cover roast completely.
- Cook on medium for several hours.
- If necessary, add water during cooking to keep roast covered.
- Cook until roast is very tender and easy to shred.
- When roast is done, remove from crock pot and discard water & Italian dressing.
- Shred beef with a fork and add back in crock pot.
- Pour in peppers along with juice in jar.
- Keep warm, and serve! Can be served alone or on crusty rolls.