- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes and chilis (or a small jar of salsa)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- tortillas (corn or flour – your choice)
- 1 lime, cut in quarters
- Prepare rice according to instructions.
- Combine beans, corn. tomatoes and chilis in a large pot.
- Heat through.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave or oven.
- Spread rice on tortilla, add bean & veggie mixture.
- Top with cheese and squeeze lime juice on top.
You might try variations with chicken, shredded beef, and sour cream.
Spices you may want to add include garlic, onion, cumin, and cilantro.