1. In a mixing bowl, mix the following:
• 1 can of cream of celary soup
• 1 cup of water
• 2 TBSP dried onion
• 1/2 TSP garlic powder
2. Mix with a fork or whisk until lumps are gone
• 2 cans of tuna (don’t drain it)
4. Mix in thoroughly with a fork.
• 1 cup of instant rice
• broccoli florets (as much as you want)
6. Stir in.
7. Pour all of it into a casserole.
8. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes
This is pretty much a basic casserole, and can be easily modified to suit your taste.
* You can use any type of "cream of" soup.
* You can replace the tuna with any meat or beans if you want to go vegetarian.
* You can replace the broccoli with other veggies. You can use fresh veggies or frozen. Canned veggies would probably get too mushy.
* You could add french fried onions, crumbled ritz crackers, corn flakes, or bread crumbs to the top for a crunchy texture.
* You could add cheese in and on top if you like it cheesy.
* You could add a variety of spices for a kick.
It’s easy to keep the supplies for this in your cupboard and freezer, so on one of those days where you wander around going "what can I eat?" you can just pull out your rice, soup, tuna & veggies and have a good dinner in about 35 minutes.