• Marriages are built on small expressions of affection.
• How to appreciate and accept the differences in your partner.
• How to say "I’m sorry".
• How to agree more and argue less.
• Being the right person is more important than trying to change your spouse into the right person.
• How to make every anniversary a special celebration.
• A growing marriage gets stronger and better over the years.
• Guidelines for a great marriage won’t work unless you apply them.
• The triggers that hurt feelings.
• The value of a hug.
• Your spouse is priceless.
Excerpt taken from: 365 Things Every Couple Should Know by Doug Fields