Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to make a note and answer the 15 questions about you and your spouse. At the end, tag all of your married friends. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you and your marriage.
1. How long have you been married? 3 years next month
2. How long have you been together? 4 years as of May
3. Where did you go on your first date? Ummm… maybe Oakland Park?
4. Where did you go on your last date? We did a progressive dinner with some other folks tonight. We watched a movie on Saturday night, just us.
5. What’s your anniversary date? September 9
6. Where were you married? Fern Lake, Sturgeon MO
7. What was your best/favorite wedding gift and from whom? Hmmm, not sure. We got a very eclectic bunch of wedding gifts. The tartan from my aunt Kat was pretty cool.
8. Where did you honeymoon? Pigeon Forge, TN
9. What food do you like now because of your spouse? Diet Dr. Pepper.
10. What type of music do you like now because of your spouse? Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd
11. What movie or television program do you like now because of your spouse? Formula 1, Top Gear
12. Favorite PG rated thing you like doing together? Driving around Columbia, biking, watching Top Gear & The Office, being entertained by the puddy tat.
13. Last gift you bought your spouse? Katy Trail T-shirt & water bottle. Working on that anniversary gift, shhhh.
14. Last gift your spouse bought you? He got me a lot of computer parts recently & upgraded my whole system.
15. Favorite things about your spouse? He is the best husband EVAR. No seriously, he’s got a lot of practical knowledge, as well as a lot of random facts in his head, ready to whip out at any moment. He’s always learning new things & encourages me to learn things too. He’s super helpful to a lot of people, willing to serve behind the scenes. He’s got a great sense of humor, and also a strong sense of right and wrong. He likes things done right, he pursues excellence at everything he does. He provides a lot of structure and sensibility to my sometimes chaotic life. He’s also very thoughtful and sweet, and takes care of me in little ways that mean so much.