- canned croissant dough
- ham, cubed
- broccoli, steamed & chopped
- swiss cheese, shredded
- Spread out the dough on a greased cookie sheet
- Mashed all the seams together to create roughly oblong sheets of dough.
- Pile on the ham, broccoli, and cheese.
- Pull the dough over and pinch the edges.
- Bake them at the temp suggested on the can, for slightly longer than suggested (maybe 20 min?).
- Cool on a rack.
These can be eaten right away, or refrigerated or frozen and microwaved (or toaster ovened) later.