For Columbia-based folks only.
I’m clearing out my book shelves to make room for new books. Trying to sell the books seemed like a daunting task, so I’m going to try to give them away instead. As a last resort, I’ll take them to Goodwill.
I’m hoping I can pass the books on to someone who will get good use of them, and then pass them to someone else. It would be cool if these books could collect lots of names in the front covers….
- Finding the Love of Your Life, Neil Clark Warren
- Questions Couples Ask, Les & Leslie Parrott
- Getting Ready for the Wedding, Les & Leslie Parrott
- Keep Your Love Life Alive & Well, Josh McDowell
- Define the Relationship, Jeramy & Jerusha Clark
- After Every Wedding Comes a Marriage, Florence Littauer
- Questions Worth Asking Before the Ring, William Coleman
- Saving Your Marriage BEfore it Starts, Les & Leslie Parrott
- Money Before Marriage, Larry Burkett
- The Bride’s Handbook, Amy J. Tol
Let me know if you’re interested!
Other books available: