I got this cool little microwave omelet cooker. I’ve been experimenting with all kinds of omelet fillers. This morning’s experiment was definitely a success.
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP milk
- baby spinach
- grated parmesan
- Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend
- You mix the egg, milk and seasoning in a cup, then add half to each side of the omelet maker.
- Cook flat for about 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave. Add spinach & parmesan to one side of the omelet maker.
- Fold and cook for another 45 seconds.