This weekend, I got some quality time with my garden before it started raining. After years of container gardening, and having to start from scratch every year, I finally built beds in my “yard” and put in some perennials. But I didn’t follow through well last year, and a lot of my plants suffered from dehydration and neglect. So I didn’t have great hopes for anything to come up this year. To my surprise, I discovered that not only did my collards and primroses come back, but also my red lettuce, strawberries, a sprig of cilantro, some morning glories, a few four’o’clocks, and a handful of as-yet unidentified sprouts.
- Container Garden Basics (myfoxdetroit.com)
- Herb Gardening With Your Own Container Garden (backyardgardeningtips.com)
- Notes from the (Container) Garden (lilluddite.wordpress.com)
- Creating a Garden in a Pot: 10 Container Gardening Tips (hbb2obm.com)
- Container Gardening To Keep Your Herb Garden Close To The Kitchen (hbb2obm.com)